unpopular chicken opinions??

Pics
I'm confused... Ayam Cemanis and Svart Honas look exactly the same, so how are ACs more ugly? The only differences in the breeds are ACs are better in warm climates and Svart Honas are higher production and suited for cold climates.
Oh, well the three ayam cemani hens that I used to have had the body type of an orpington and large floppy combs while my svart jonas have small combs and agile body types. Honestly I could mistake my svart honas for a ravens if I didn't look at them closely.

The color buff is ugly unless it's on buff brahmas.
Well I guess black tailed buff Naked Necks are double ugly then :gig
Also, Delilah is an Easter Egger (1 copy of blue egg gene=green egg) (1 copy of pea comb=floppy comb) (1 copy of the beard gene=muff) fights it out with (1 copy of the NN gene=bow tie) Oh, and she’s a stealth 1/4 Australorp (all dark eye and black shanks)
:wee:gig:th
3B5ADE31-F1E9-4E15-975F-B01B0746256B.jpeg

Oh, well the three ayam cemani hens that I used to have had the body type of an orpington and large floppy combs while my svart jonas have small combs and agile body types. Honestly I could mistake my svart honas for a ravens if I didn't look at them closely.
Then they weren't pure AC. A pure AC is like a duplicate of a svart hona, right down to body type.

Also, Delilah is an Easter Egger (1 copy of blue egg gene=green egg) (1 copy of pea comb=floppy comb) (1 copy of the beard gene=muff) fights it out with (1 copy of the NN gene=bow tie) Oh, and she’s a stealth 1/4 Australorp (all dark eye and black shanks)
:wee:gig:thView attachment 2508476
I actually don't have an issue with naked necks.....if she was blue, red, white, etc, she'd be perfect lol

This post was an opportunity for dear friend Emma to give me her honest opinion

This post was an opportunity for dear friend Emma to give me her honest opinion
If you insist.

She's absolutely hideous.

Back
Top Bottom