unpopular chicken opinions??

Pics
So do you think they'll make more blue laced holds if I got a male and female? Or would it be a potluck of genes?
Blue-laced Golds. It's possible you might have a red pop up but I doubt it. Once the golds got bred into the red flocks a lot of them lost the mahogany gene that makes that deep bay-red color. That is why a lot of people (especially ones who jump on the **uLTrA RAIRe BLUe LaCeD REID WYNDOTTe** train) have bird's of the poorest quality because when they hit the market fifteen years ago people bred disreputably for quantity rather than quality.

@ColtHandorf will disagree, but I think those blue laced gold Wyandottes from Hoover's are so pretty. Plan on using them to add lacing to my naked necks
@ColtHandorf will disagree, but I think those blue laced gold Wyandottes from Hoover's are so pretty. Plan on using them to add lacing to my naked necks
C86FE638-5525-47C9-91B3-ED962357F13C.jpeg
D7DCB78A-489A-4CA1-BCE0-55CF804DE71F.jpeg

Sorry my phone is double posting then can’t edit it. Just a quick example of what can be done with mutts. Later I hope to get my photos organized for a pedigree. I’ll post that on my profile or start a thread.

The gold barred Naked Neck brothers are a result of
Generation 1: Crele EE rooster over black Australorp hen=black EE rooster.
Gen 2: Black EE rooster over buff Naked Neck hen=black Naked Neck hen.
Gen 3: Crele EE rooster over Black NN hen (line bred).

King Pierre is the great-grandfather and father:
CF9968D3-1353-43A6-AAC0-6E31307C6833.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom