unpopular chicken opinions??

Pics
I haven't had any problems with hardiness in my Silkies. I also love, love silkie feathering. I mean, they're fuzzy like babies their whole life, what's not to love about that? :love

What I don't like is larger, poofier crests like they tend to have, and if they're bearded, even worse--they have no face! 😬 I get all the joy of that fuzzy feathering with my Cochins while being able to clearly see their faces without intervention, so I guess the charm of the Silkie breed wore off for me because of that.

I haven't had any problems with hardiness in my Silkies. I also love, love silkie feathering. I mean, they're fuzzy like babies their whole life, what's not to love about that? :love

What I don't like is larger, poofier crests like they tend to have, and if they're bearded, even worse--they have no face! 😬 I get all the joy of that fuzzy feathering with my Cochins while being able to clearly see their faces without intervention, so I guess the charm of the Silkie breed wore off for me because of that.
You no like BOOF....?

Back
Top Bottom