unpopular chicken opinions??

Meat is meat is meat.

If I needed to, I'll eat an animal. Might make me feel awful if it's one I know personally and didn't originally intend on eating, but if I need to to survive or someone I care about needs it to survive, I'll do it

Jacin
definitely fair. if i was cold and starving in the wilderness, i still wouldn’t eat my dog tho. i agree with the meat is meat sentiment, i’ve been curious to try rabbit and bison rocks, probably my favorite meat
-c

definitely fair. if i was cold and starving in the wilderness, i still wouldn’t eat my dog tho. i agree with the meat is meat sentiment, i’ve been curious to try rabbit and bison rocks, probably my favorite meat
-c
Rabbits amazing, especially oven cooked in chicken broth. Low in fat too

Yikes I grew up on Oahu
Nearly all, if not all, cultures in the world have and do practice some form of cannibalism. From emergency (Donner Party) to metaphoric/symbolic (Eucharist, etc.) to pathological (Jeffrey Dahmer) to ritual (ingesting cremated remains of loved ones and communal eating of enemies). Not exactly chicken-related, although chickens do exhibit cannibalistic behaviors sometimes.

Nearly all, if not all, cultures in the world have and do practice some form of cannibalism. From emergency (Donner Party) to metaphoric/symbolic (Eucharist, etc.) to pathological (Jeffrey Dahmer) to ritual (ingesting cremated remains of loved ones and communal eating of enemies). Not exactly chicken-related, although chickens do exhibit cannibalistic behaviors sometimes.
ok i’m going to bring this back to chickens and ask that we keep the cannibalism discussions to a minimum for now, you are free to start your own thread if you want, but i’d watch out for the admins as cannibalism is generally frowned upon in society.

my unpopular chicken opinion is that if your rooster is loud and you live in a residential/suburban area, even if it is allowed by zoning, you should rehome or cull him, please be considerate of your neighbors and save yourself the noise complaint

you know what's the best part about us talking about eating dogs and people? its gunna end up in that summary list

I love males, and if I could have that 1:1 ratio, I would. But it's not safe for them or the girls like that
right!? the boys are the pretty ones.
my opinion is that i like my dog and i don’t want to eat her please and thank you
- me
lol not your dog. the discussion was just ones that were literally about to be put down due to "overcrowding". not killing doggies that are happy and loved.
Rabbits amazing, especially oven cooked in chicken broth. Low in fat too
if you only ate rabbit, you'd actually get protein poisoning or something like that because they are so high in protein and so low in everything else. but I cant imagine a situation where you only have rabbit.

ok i’m going to bring this back to chickens and ask that we keep the cannibalism discussions to a minimum for now, you are free to start your own thread if you want, but i’d watch out for the admins as cannibalism is generally frowned upon in society.

my unpopular chicken opinion is that if your rooster is loud and you live in a residential/suburban area, even if it is allowed by zoning, you should rehome or cull him, please be considerate of your neighbors and save yourself the noise complaint
I agree with this to an extent. In my opinion a rooster is no worse than a noisy dog. If you have a dog that won’t stop barking I don’t think it’s okay to complain about your neighbors rooster.

you know what's the best part about us talking about eating dogs and people? its gunna end up in that summary list

right!? the boys are the pretty ones.

lol not your dog. the discussion was just ones that were literally about to be put down due to "overcrowding". not killing doggies that are happy and loved.

if you only ate rabbit, you'd actually get protein poisoning or something like that because they are so high in protein and so low in everything else. but I cant imagine a situation where you only have rabbit.
No, I know that. It's because there isn't enough fat on them to keep you alive. Believe it or not, you need fat to stay alive in the long run.

But nnnits still good and a great meat if you're trying to lose a little weight

Back
Top Bottom