Unsure of an egg trying to hatch.

Pics
So something strange happened to the old one and I don't know if its normal. I went to turn the eggs and I wanted to check on them and theres something in the air cell
and its not any body part just a big dark blotch line thing. could it be from moving? its at the bottom, the chick still looks ok there are veins and stuff
Could you send a photo? I dont believe it is an internal pip yet, if those photos are recent

I. HAVE. PHOTOS.

Unfortunatley my phone is a piece of shit though so the Images are terrible. I don't even know if you guys will see the veining. For me it is hella vibrant.
Also on one of the photos there is something that looks like a blood ring. It is not. It is a detatched air cell and it scares me every time I candle because I think it's a blood ring before realizing it's not.

These are all the ducks.
View attachment 3051507View attachment 3051509View attachment 3051510View attachment 3051511View attachment 3051512View attachment 3051513View attachment 3051515

This is the big duck. (note those images above are just the two eggs but all different angels. Also the big duck has one big THICK vein that is most visible but my camera again does not wanna SHOW
View attachment 3051517View attachment 3051518View attachment 3051516
And Here is a chicken that decided to start developing. If my camera will allow to show its growth. View attachment 3051520
Which air cell are you referring to?

I think the third or second photo. The unamed duck egg we have has an air cell on it's... side?
Also by day 20 do you mean just the oldest egg?
yes just the oldest egg, the others are much younger. I am guessing, just about day 20, perhaps a little younger.
You'll know once it is ready for lockdown as the air cell will suddenly grow and draw to the side, and you will see the duckling pushing on the membrane against the air cell

yes just the oldest egg, the others are much younger. I am guessing, just about day 20, perhaps a little younger.
You'll know once it is ready for lockdown as the air cell will suddenly grow and draw to the side, and you will see the duckling pushing on the membrane against the air cell
Ohh okay thank you, I am having problems figuring out its age so this helps alot

Back
Top Bottom