"Until You Spread Your Wings" ~*~ A Griffin RP (Needs Players!!)

How do you prefer to spell griffin/gryphon? (I'm fine with people using both in this game.)

• Griffin

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gryphon

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Another way?

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
(Sorry it took me so long, I've been very busy.)
Millicent jumped down from the tree. "It's ok, I won't hurt you." She told the gryphon as he turned to look at her. She shook a little, afraid he might attack because she was a member of the Grey flock.

Quill:

Quill cracked a nervous smile at Lolek's remark. "Yeah," he said. Suddenly, yet another strange griffin seemed to appear out of nowhere. Quill jumped, his feathers fluffing up in surprise. He stared at Millicent in stunned silence, her peaceful words having little effect on his fear.

"Hello," he said uncertainly, starting to get over his shock.

Miriam:

"Oh, I've just been out checking the borders," Miriam said lightly. She paused to preen her shoulder, which was still covered in dried blood from yesterday's border skirmish. "What about you?" she asked Caymen.

Terner:

Terner gave Genam a curt nod before continuing toward his perch. He looked around the cave and was pleased to see most of the Austeres assembled before him. Slowly but surely, their ranks were growing. Soon they would be ready for war.

He flew up to his tall seat at the center of the cave, his claws clicking on the stone as he landed. The torchlight blazed in his eyes as he surveyed the griffins gathered below him. "My good allies," he said, his voice projected loud and clear over the mumble of the small crowd, "I have an important announcement for today!" He spread his dark wings and waited for their attention.

Back at the entrance to the cave, Lenore slipped in, late as usual. Terner noticed but did not acknowledge her. Solace, who was positioned below Terner as a guard, shot the late soldier a dirty look.

Last edited:
Quill:

Quill cracked a nervous smile at Lolek's remark. "Yeah," he said. Suddenly, yet another strange griffin seemed to appear out of nowhere. Quill jumped, his feathers fluffing up in surprise. He stared at Millicent in stunned silence, her peaceful words having little effect on his fear.

"Hello," he said uncertainly, starting to get over his shock.

Miriam:

"Oh, I've just been out checking the borders," Miriam said lightly. She paused to preen her shoulder, which was still covered in dried blood from yesterday's border skirmish. "What about you?" she asked Caymen.

Terner:

Terner gave Genam a curt nod before continuing toward his perch. He looked around the cave and was pleased to see most of the Austeres assembled before him. Slowly but surely, their ranks were growing. Soon they would be ready for war.

He flew up to his tall seat at the center of the cave, his claws clicking on the stone as he landed. The torchlight blazed in his eyes as he surveyed the griffins gathered below him. "My good allies," he said, his voice projected loud and clear over the mumble of the small crowd, "I have an important announcement for today!" He spread his dark wings and waited for their attention.

Back at the entrance to the cave, Lenore slipped in, late as usual. Terner noticed but did not acknowledge her. Solace, who was positioned below Terner as a guard, shot the late soldier a dirty look.

"I found a grey flock member getting close to the boundaries, hunting I assume. I had found a human that I was returning to the village and she chased me. But I made it back without a scratch. I guess I'm a much better flyer because I easily out flew her." Caymem boasted slightly. He preened his shackle feathers for a second

Quill:

"Hello," he said uncertainly, starting to get over his shock.

Miriam:

Terner:

He flew up to his tall seat at the center of the cave, his claws clicking on the stone as he landed. The torchlight blazed in his eyes as he surveyed the griffins gathered below him. "My good allies," he said, his voice projected loud and clear over the mumble of the small crowd, "I have an important announcement for today!" He spread his dark wings and waited for their attention.

"uuuuuh, sooo. What have you been doing today?" Lolek asked awkwardly looking at the two griffens.

Last edited:
"I found a grey flock member getting close to the boundaries, hunting I assume. I had found a human that I was returning to the village and she chased me. But I made it back without a scratch. I guess I'm a much better flyer because I easily out flew her." Caymem boasted slightly. He preened his shackle feathers for a second

Miriam clenched her beak. "Of course, those uncivilized brutes keep pushing toward our land," she growled, her eyes flashing with terrible fury. She took a deep breath and quickly regained her composure, returning to her usual serious, emotionless expression. "I know we all have a soft spot for humans...I like them..." she said, "But don't you think...in these times...well, it might be okay to eat just a few of them?" She glanced around, hoping nobody else had heard her suggest such a thing.

Quill:

"Oh, I...I was just hunting," Quill replied. His voice was a lot softer and shakier than usual. "I'm from the Red Flock, you know," he added, confused about why nobody was attacking him. Quill had been taught to fear and hate the Gray Flock for his entire life, but he just couldn't force himself to attack them. It wouldn't be right to do that after Lolek saved him.

Quill:

"Hello," he said uncertainly, starting to get over his shock.

Miriam:

Terner:

He flew up to his tall seat at the center of the cave, his claws clicking on the stone as he landed. The torchlight blazed in his eyes as he surveyed the griffins gathered below him. "My good allies," he said, his voice projected loud and clear over the mumble of the small crowd, "I have an important announcement for today!" He spread his dark wings and waited for their attention.

Genam listened quietly, waiting for him to continue, she momentarily glanced at Lenore but turned back to look at Terner.

Back
Top Bottom