~Unwanted..Animal RP ~ Accepting!

I would but I think I'm going to start tomorrow, I feel really lightheaded and am super nauseated right now from all that halloween candy crap I ate an hour ago. Sorry :(

hugs.gif

Name: Sandie
Breed: Owl
Albino, Piebald, or melanistic or leucistic (reduced pigment): Melanistic
Personality: Very kind and sweet
Other: none
History: She doesn't talk about it. Whenever someone asks her about her past, either she'll snap at them or if she really trusts them she'll begin to tell them but cut herself off and not finish.
Fawns/foals/chicks etc: None
Family: They died trying to protect her when she was rejected.
Username: Owl
Pic:

Last edited:
Name: Khione
Breed: Gray Wolf
Albino, Piebald, Melanistic or leucistic: leucistic
Personality: She can be bitter, but she has a bright side that she almost always shows
Other: She has a little crush on Kuro but she'd never tell and thinks it's ridiculous
History: She ran from her pack when over half of them tried to kill her because her coat color made her easily spotted and harder to get food
Fawns/Foals/Chicks ect: none
Family: they all either hate her or aren't bothered to look for her
Username: iluvorpingtons
Pic:

Name: Ira
Breed: Cottonmouth (Water Moccasin)
Albino, Piebald, Melanistic or leucistic: Melanistic
Personality: Cold but not cruel. Too many others have let him down. His motto is "Don't trust them, they don't trust the snake."
Other: Has a scar on his stomach
History: He had a nice family at first, then things got harder and they betrayed him. He stuck with his sister, who then tried to kill him too.
Family: betrayed him
Pic:

Name: Khione
Breed: Gray Wolf
Albino, Piebald, Melanistic or leucistic: leucistic
Personality: She can be bitter, but she has a bright side that she almost always shows
Other: She has a little crush on Kuro but she'd never tell and thinks it's ridiculous
History: She ran from her pack when over half of them tried to kill her because her coat color made her easily spotted and harder to get food
Family: they all either hate her or aren't bothered to look for her
Pic:

Name: Ira
Breed: Cottonmouth (Water Moccasin)
Albino, Piebald, Melanistic or leucistic: Melanistic
Personality: Cold but not cruel. Too many others have let him down. His motto is "Don't trust them, they don't trust the snake."
Other: Has a scar on his stomach
History: He had a nice family at first, then things got harder and they betrayed him. He stuck with his sister, who then tried to kill him too.
Family: betrayed him
Pic:
{I believe that cottonmouths commonly look like that, otherwise your wolf is accepted and we can start|

Back
Top Bottom