UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
No vendors. That's a shame. Thanks for posting about it. What type of vendors did you want to see?

There's supposed to be a good swap in dunnellson, but idk where the best one is in this area.

I think of a vendor as a person with goods for sale, not animals. Is that what you meant sjisty? Just guessing don't kill me! What are you looking for?

There's supposed to be a good swap in Dunnellson..idk

So where are the biggest chicken swaps around here?

I think of a vendor as a person with goods for sale, not animals. Is that what you meant sjisty? Just guessing don't kill me! What are you looking for?

In my mind a vendor is someone with a product to sell, whether it be goods, services, or animals. We really weren't looking for anything, just went there to get some feed for the flock. We quite often go to swaps to sell our extra chickens.

The swaps in Dunnellon is usually the bigger ones in the area. I've heard the one in Micanopy(?) is pretty good too.

Quote:
I have told them before as they usually schedule swaps when there is another event scheduled in the area and they need to give more of an advanced notice of upcoming swaps so people can plan for them. We are having a swap at the Dunnellon TSC on March 23rd but have been handing out fliers and have it posted several places 2/3 months in advance so we usually have very successful swaps.

Is there a place where I can find the Florida swaps etc? Would love to attend one and looking to add to our little family of pure lines. But I never read about the swaps until they are over. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom