UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
We went. It was a fabulous swap! We took 26 Brahmas and sold every one. I'm not sure what other chickens there were, though, we didn't get much of a chance to look around. There were a lot of bunnies, goats, and pigs. I saw ducks, chickens, and a peacock. There were a couple of cows, even! It was a beautiful day for a swap and the place was very busy. This was our first time going. It's a 2-hour drive from here, but it was well worth it. We will try it again when we have more chickens to sell.

Bennetts Feed and Seed has a Poultry/Livestock swap the first Saturday of the Month. It is located in Cairo, GA, about a 45 min drive north of Tallahassee
:cd  We are hoping for a big turn out next Saturday :highfive:

[SIZE=28pt][COLOR=FF0000]Chicken and Livestock Swap[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=20pt][COLOR=005CB1]What:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, quail, pigs, horses, goats, donkeys, rabbits, or animal you want swap or sell[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=20pt][COLOR=0070C0]Where:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]Bennetts Feed and Seed[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt]Cairo, GA[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=20pt][COLOR=0070C0]When:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]First Saturday of Every Month[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt]Usually from 8am-1pm[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt]**[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]Please bring your own cages, chairs, tents, etc **[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt]Call 229.377.0805 for more info[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=18pt][COLOR=00B050]Join the group on Facebook “Bennetts Feed and Seed Cairo Ga” to find out what people are bringing![/COLOR][/SIZE]​
We had a great turnout saturday, alot of people there bought, sold and swapped. Hoping for a even bigger turnout next month!

I expect to be at both the Pampered Pullets swap on 4/27 and the Dunnellon TSC swap on 5/11.

Will probably have started pullets. Also mixed chicks from the county fair hatching display that I'll be selling cheap. Likely also some older layers.

See everyone there!

I don't yet have full details, but there will be a livestock swap/arts & crafts sale/yard sale at the Levy County Extension Service office in Bronson (between Williston and Chiefland) on Saturday, June 15 starting at 9 a.m. There is plenty of parking outside of the fenced area in the front. Livestock will go under the trees. There is a roofed pavilion with concrete floor for the folks with arts & crafts and yard sale items (no animals in this area) that will be available for set -up for $5.00 otherwise you can set up under the trees with us animal sellers for free. The Levy County 4-H will be offering concessions. There are trees and shade available but it would be a good idea to bring your canopies just in case.

As soon as I have the flier I'll post it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom