UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Anyone interested in some Black Spanish Turkey Toms. They are 5 and 6 months old. Can bring them to either Dunnellon area swaps..

Also have some Crested Cream Legbar Roosters. 6 to 10 months old...

I have 3 Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks I could bring to a swap. I'm thinking about going to the swap meet in Ocala this weekend but it almost doesn't seem worth going for 3 chicks. If anyone is interested I will bring them there. They are 4 weeks old.

Dad:

Momma:

Last edited:
I have someone in Sebring who is looking for a chicken swap, or maybe even starting one up if there isn't one near. Is anyone in that area interested? She makes really nice coops and runs -

I don't yet have full details, but there will be a livestock swap/arts & crafts sale/yard sale at the Levy County Extension Service office in Bronson (between Williston and Chiefland) on Saturday, June 15 starting at 9 a.m. There is plenty of parking outside of the fenced area in the front. Livestock will go under the trees. There is a roofed pavilion with concrete floor for the folks with arts & crafts and yard sale items (no animals in this area) that will be available for set -up for $5.00 otherwise you can set up under the trees with us animal sellers for free. The Levy County 4-H will be offering concessions. There are trees and shade available but it would be a good idea to bring your canopies just in case.

As soon as I have the flier I'll post it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I could swear I read somewhere that a swap/auction had started up in Mascotte, FL on Monday evenings. Did I imagine it? Anyone have any info??

Back
Top Bottom