UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics

List for pick-up or available at the Bent Creek Swap in Jacksonville February 23 or Fort White Swap Saturday March 1.Marans will be available at Fort White Swap. AT BOTTOM are started birds not needing heat lamp
SPECIAL- Farm choice pack of 10 mixed all fancy chicks only $40

Turken Chicks – multiple colors available $5

Silkie Chicks $5

Sizzle Chicks $5

Black Bantam Cochin Chicks $5

Millie Fleur/Orange Frizzle Cross Chicks $5

FRIZZLE and non Easter Egger/Ameraucana Chicks only cross available at this time $5-
Buff Orpington Chicks $5

Rhode Island Red Chicks $3

Gold Neck D’Uccle - $7

Coturnix Quail 3 weeks old will be laying soon! $3

Special purchase 10 or more birds receive 20% off your total order, 20 or more birds 30% off your order, 40 or more birds 35% off your order!

Hatching soon- Marans, Barred Rocks, and all listed above

Not needing brooder

Misc cochin bantam hens approx. 4 mo old $7 or trio with male for $20

Spitzhauben Pair laying good $40

Gorgeous 3 mo old white silkie pullet $20

We also can still do brooder packages with everything you need feeder/waterer/brooder/light/bedding/feed and chicks for only $75!

The fair at the Central Florida Fairgrounds is coming up this weekend! There will be livestock auctions then, with a Laying hen Auction on Sunday, March 2nd.

http://centralfloridafair.com/?page_id=3441 <-- Link to the website and info page

I know for sure there will be many Black Sex Links hens, as I'll be selling a few of my own!~

(( Message me if you're interested? :) They've just started laying, I'm so excited!! And I can send you pictures & any info you could want on them. ))

We're dropping them off on Wednesday, showing on friday, and selling on the 2nd. I hope that helps someone!!

big_smile.png

The fair at the Central Florida Fairgrounds is coming up this weekend! There will be livestock auctions then, with a Laying hen Auction on Sunday, March 2nd. 

http://centralfloridafair.com/?page_id=3441  <-- Link to the website and info page

I know for sure there will be many Black Sex Links hens, as I'll be selling a few of my own!~ 

(( Message me if you're interested? :) They've just started laying, I'm so excited!! And I can send you pictures & any info you could want on them. ))

We're dropping them off on Wednesday, showing on friday, and selling on the 2nd. I hope that helps someone!! 

:D
so when is a good day to go? I see that it is for the weekend.

FARM & GARDEN SWAP EVENT

Will be taking place at Feedin' Time located at 6355 County Road 208 in St Augustine, Florida 32092 from 9AM to 1PM on Saturday, March 8th, 2014.

Public welcome! Buy, sell, or swap farm & garden related items. Fresh baked goods, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, small animals/livestock, goat milk soaps, eggs, homemade candies and cupcakes, produce, plants, seeds, trees, and much much more!

Chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, rabbits, quail, and goats are a few of the critters that might be there.

If you're interested in being a vendor, please respond to this ad.

Farm & garden items ONLY, please. If you have any questions, just ask!

We will be serving BBQ and cold drinks.

Does anyone know about an auction around Central FL in a week or two? I heard it being discussed when I was getting my hens banded, and didn't catch the name of it....oops!

Last edited:
FARM & GARDEN SWAP EVENT

Will be taking place at Feedin' Time located at 6355 County Road 208 in St Augustine, Florida 32092 from 9AM to 1PM on Saturday, March 8th, 2014.

Public welcome! Buy, sell, or swap farm & garden related items. Fresh baked goods, homemade jams and jellies, local honey, small animals/livestock, goat milk soaps, eggs, homemade candies and cupcakes, produce, plants, seeds, trees, and much much more!

Chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, rabbits, quail, and goats are a few of the critters that might be there.

If you're interested in being a vendor, please respond to this ad.

Farm & garden items ONLY, please. If you have any questions, just ask!

We will be serving BBQ and cold drinks.
Is this a pretty big swap? I have a friend who needs a few juvenile hens or point of lay to mix with an existing flock after a loss. Is there usually some variety? Is anyone from here planning on taking some stock to this swap? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom