UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Nov.21 is just my suggestion. Have it when you want to, what ever is best for you. Any day is good for me.

Oct. 3rd - White Springs, Hamilton County
Oct. 3rd - Arcadia
Oct. 17th - Gainsville
Nov. ?? - Polk City
Dec. ?? - Winter Haven
Jan. 16th - Dunnellon, near Ocala

Last edited:
CFPBA Double Show
November 14, 2009
Inverness, FL
Citrus County Auditorium

cool.png

I think kelly is gonna do Novembers in POLK CITY~
I will do Dec in Winter Haven unless someone down in Tampa orArcadia area wanna do it to keep it flowing through FL.

OK how come no invited me to this tread
hit.gif

Just found it!!! cmom glad to see someone is getting everyone organised..
frow.gif
I love these swaps..
Anybody wanna see what my hubby learned on his vacation...
20413_picture_006.jpg

20413_5690_1110888099013_1431204768_30280001_6813559_n1.jpg

How great is that my Dad taught my hubby to make them!!
love.gif

I will be bringing cages and chicken tractors. Also I will be looking for some pheasants if anyone will have any for the January 16th Swap/Sale. Here is one of the cages I made for myself. I will be making other similar ones.

IMG_1410.jpg
IMG_1411.jpg

Last edited:
That one is 24"x24"x24"" but I will have some 24"x24"x18" and some 48"x24"x18". from $15.00 to $50.00. My DH is coming up with some new designs.

Last edited:
Think i might not go to arcadia. Host seems rude, dont like the reply to kelly. Snobbish and i have no time for that. We will have to see if i go. Maybe do gainsville again on the 17th or wait for nov swap. Maybe i will have one oct 3rd for our area, lol. 10 to 2pm lol anyone rather do polk county than arcadia let me know, lol

Sillystunt, I thought the same thing. I think Ill stay up here. Kelly is about the sweetest, nicest person you could ever meet; that was a very rude response.

Back
Top Bottom