UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Quote:
ok so it wasnt just me, lol. Cause i am on edge today. I had to read it 2x. Anyway! I can do one on the 3rd in polk for all of us instead of dec. Maybe we can pull from tampa and orlando. Just a thought. I would hate to not get to meet sw members but geesh nice host! I am sure it wont effect that swap exept for some of us not going. maybe i will post thread and see who bites. If not i will wait to kellys in nov.

Quote:
ok so it wasnt just me, lol. Cause i am on edge today. I had to read it 2x. Anyway! I can do one on the 3rd in polk for all of us instead of dec. Maybe we can pull from tampa and orlando. Just a thought. I would hate to not get to meet sw members but geesh nice host! I am sure it wont effect that swap exept for some of us not going. maybe i will post thread and see who bites. If not i will wait to kellys in nov.

Am I the only one that doesn't know what response you're talking about?! Now I'm going to hunt down that thread...

Ok, never mind, I found it. And that was rude!! I can't stand rude people!

Here's the link to the Nov. swap: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=246256

Last edited:
We are adding several Florida Fair dates to the event list in post #1 as most will have poultry and other livestock.

So far here is a list of the locations of upcoming Florida events. A more complete list of the events and addresses are in post #!.

Oct. 3 White Springs (Hamilton County)
Oct. 3 Arcadia
Oct. 10 Winter Haven
Oct. 17 Gainsville
Nov. 14 & 15 Inverness
Jan. 9 Lake City
Jan. 10 & 11 Lake City
Jan. 16 Dunnellon
Feb. 4-15 Tampa

look out Florida people....the Kentuckians are coming!!!

I am pretty sure this is the show DH said we are going to in Jan......
FLORIDA SUNSHINE CLASSIC, Lake City FL
Saturday January 9th, 2010 All day
Lake City FL

I know the show we are going to is within driving distance of Disney.....how is Disney in Jan?

Mrs. Turbo :

look out Florida people....the Kentuckians are coming!!!

I know the show we are going to is within driving distance of Disney.....how is Disney in Jan?

To native Floridians, anything in Jan. is cold.
lau.gif

Seriously, Disney should be great. Not too many people, the water rides might not be so fun, as you could catch a chill from being wet. Jan weather can be very unpredictable, 70's and 80's and sunny one day, and freezing temps, high winds and rain the next.

Jan is also the month when some of us get our fall weather with leaves turning and dropping from trees, and some of us are getting new leaves on our trees sprouting. See what I mean with unpredictable
lol.png

Compared to northern states weather for that time of year......you will have a blast!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
To native Floridians, anything in Jan. is cold.
lau.gif

Seriously, Disney should be great. Not too many people, the water rides might not be so fun, as you could catch a chill from being wet. Jan weather can be very unpredictable, 70's and 80's and sunny one day, and freezing temps, high winds and rain the next.

Jan is also the month when some of us get our fall weather with leaves turning and dropping from trees, and some of us are getting new leaves on our trees sprouting. See what I mean with unpredictable
lol.png

Compared to northern states weather for that time of year......you will have a blast!
thumbsup.gif

Wow, 70's and 80's.....
guess you don't get the winter frost to kill off the bugs?
Should be a great time to go. Ky doesn't get that bad....maybe the 20's by Jan....Michagan is another story......I wouldn't want to move farther north.

Back
Top Bottom