UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Quote:
Most of the swaps are on Saturdays. There is one in Jacksonville at the Bent Creek Feed store on the last Sunday of every month. The links below have the swaps listed with addresses, contact info and many have maps.
HEY LOOK!
caf.gif
FLORIDA Swaps/Events Calendar-Addresses & Maps
BYC thread UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events

Last edited:
I was wondering, would anyone be interested in having a building for Central Fl Chicken Swaps or Meets? Possibly maybe even auctions?

I have a ten acre lot (just need to get one other person to sign the agreement) that's right on a road. I can clear it and possibly put up a building where we can hold swap meets and the like.

Just an idea throwing out there. It will probably take a few years to get the actual building done, but if I leave it dirt floor it can be done sooner. Still would have to clear it, fence it, and put other things in though.

T.E.R. :

there are some nice buildings in Pensacola, Florida to hold shows and swap meets

Pensacola is to far from here though, it's a long drive. I'm wanting to make an area designated for Poultry (this area is largely cattle and horses) with Central Fl. Where people from Tampa, Orlando, Ocala and Gainesville can go to meet and hold swaps.​

Quote:
Pensacola is to far from here though, it's a long drive. I'm wanting to make an area designated for Poultry (this area is largely cattle and horses) with Central Fl. Where people from Tampa, Orlando, Ocala and Gainesville can go to meet and hold swaps.

There are some local feed stores that have contacted me and would like to host some monthly or bi-monthly Swaps. I will post more information as I get it. I will be talking to them this week.

Quote:
Pensacola is to far from here though, it's a long drive. I'm wanting to make an area designated for Poultry (this area is largely cattle and horses) with Central Fl. Where people from Tampa, Orlando, Ocala and Gainesville can go to meet and hold swaps.

I think that would be great.

Quote:
Wish you could be here a few days earlier! On Saturday, March 27th, Central Florida Poultry Breeders Assoc is having a show in Arcadia, FL. It will be a real good show, they do a great job and it will be a nice facility too. Tommy Lee and Anthony Ashley are the Judges. Tom Carey of Carey Bantams is the Show Superintenents. I have not talked to Bobbie Porto yet to see if she will be there, I am sure you know she has wonderful silkies. You may be able to PM her even if you can't make the show.

Do you show? Maybe you can show in this show!

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom