UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Quote:
hahahah, you hush your mouth there Clarke!!!! LMAO...................... no going out friday night, i SWEAR! I already have dunk making me a new cage to bring pairs in!! I WILL BE THERE BEFORE ALL YOU, even if i have to sleep there the night before!!!

tell heavenleigh that she better be wearing her short shorts & thigh hihg boots...............DOINK!

Quote:
wink.png
early......................

and mine is next week on the 11th. Me and deb aka floridamama will be at lonesome dove. probally floridaOE will be ther also aka clark
big_smile.png

I would love to come to yours, but it seems like you always have them on the weekends that I work...
Hoping to meet a few BYC buddies at Lonesome Dove!

Quote:
wink.png
early......................

and mine is next week on the 11th. Me and deb aka floridamama will be at lonesome dove. probally floridaOE will be ther also aka clark
big_smile.png

I would love to come to yours, but it seems like you always have them on the weekends that I work...

just look for us!!!! Deb has a white truck & always wears a hat. Clarke is the big guy who is my chicken wacker! badda bing & i am there but people say i am invisable until 10:30am
lau.gif

Quote:

just look for us!!!! Deb has a white truck & always wears a hat. Clarke is the big guy who is my chicken wacker! badda bing & i am there but people say i am invisable until 10:30am
lau.gif

I hear the chicken mafia kinda 'have' to be invisible...I will be looking for ya'll, even if it's before 10:30!

big_smile.png
Hey clark make sure she is txting heather from the time ya'll get up all the way up til ya'll get to the swap thats what I did last time and we seen what time she showed SOOO if we all start it in the morning we just might get her there before 9 59 am lol.......
lol.png

ok, i got some bad new about our income that comes in each month. They have cut Wiley's SSI payment & we are loosing $600 a month.

I have to down size BIG TIME!!!!

SEPT 11TH SWAP IN WINTER HAVEN, FL (CENTRAL, FL) 8AM to 1PM
838 23rd st NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881

I will have....................

Bantams
Trio od bantam cochins......one white roo w/ 2 barred pullets $30
Pair of Red Jungle fowl.............................................................$20
Red Jungle Fowl roo w/ gold game fowl...................................$15
Dlucce's.....Porcelion cockeral w/ black pullet............................$15
Trio of Porcelion roo w/ 2 porcelion hens..................................$30
One ameraucana bantam pullet(almost laying)........................$10
Spangled OEGB roo W/ red hen & red pullet.............................$30

Standards
Cockerals...................................................................................$7
Pullets........................................................................................$7

Chicks
Random bantam chicks..............................................................$4

Goats
I am thinking of rehoming my 2 pygmy goats. The mom was from a petting zoo & her son is super sweet!!
Mama & Billy her son (fixed) Only to approved home.................$80
Not 100% about it yet!!!

Dog
Also we got a super sweet Aussie mix recently. I am so sad i have to post this but we might have to rehome her...............
Daisey is fixed, shots current, micro chipped, saved from being put down at the pound!

She wants to herd everything, likes to nip you on your ankles to force you to her bowl. She is very smart but for some reason wants to get out of our wooden fence. She broke through it to play with the dog next door. The wood was so rotten we replaced almost the whole fence. Had to be done but dog made us do it earlier than we wanted to. She needs a secure fence or really good training!!!! She will come to you if you call her and listens when we tell her "out"
We have another large dog we have had for years and if i have to make a choice it has to be daisey. I WILL KEEP HER until i find her a good home like we did for Lilly!!!! I will probally be bringing her to swaps!!

She would be FREE to a good home only!!!

Jewelry
I will have a bunch of bracelets, necklaces, belly rings, tounge rings & keyrings also for sale................ALL NEW AND NEVER USED!!!! Left over stock from my old business

Plants
Have some catus plants from Cali......................$2
(they spread real nice and have super thorns on ends. great for securing perimator of fence out deturning things to get into places. thorns hurt somethimg ferce!!!! They get HUGE and have an awesome flower that sprouts. No need for water except when first planted!! Holds up in heat & cold weather.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
lau.gif

I hear the chicken mafia kinda 'have' to be invisible...I will be looking for ya'll, even if it's before 10:30!

It was nice to meet you! Hopefully we can get a swap going on a weekend you have off
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom