UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Other than the Sant Rosa State Fair, does anybody know of any other Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs that are going on in Northwest FL?

Hi All,
I'm curious about the up coming Ocala swap. It's a couple hours drive for me and I was wanting to know if it is worth it? I would be looking for POl or chicks to start a backyard flock. I am thinking about Australorps, Deles, Buff Orpingtons and open to most duel purpose brown egg layers. Not too interested in hatchery birds, but looking for possible future breeeders. Anyone going that will have birds that fit this need, or know of someone that is?? I've never been to a swap and am a little leary of it from the bio security concerns. Thanks for any help or comments!! ....stan

Darn!! I just re-scheduled a hiking trip for that weekend so that I could make it to the fair this coming weekend! I don't think my BF and friends will want to re-schedule AGAIN to accomodate my chicken obsession.....

Quote:
barnie.gif

to funny! there is one the weekend before in haines city also. there will be so many coming up we are bound to catch up! i will be at yours forsure. bus just got fixed also
woot.gif

Summerlin Fence, Feed and Garden Center Swap Meet
Saturday February 19th,
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
909 US Hwy 17-92 S
Davenport, FL 33837
---> MAP

Telephone: (863) 422-4537

A Swap meet with chickens, goats, etc. free set up.
We are a family owned and operated business in Davenport, Florida since 1976.
We offer a wide range of products/services. Fencing, feed, lawn and garden,
large plant nursery, landscape design and a variety of pet supplies.

A Swap meet with chickens, goats, etc. free set up.

Summerlin Fence, Feed and Garden Center Swap Meet
Saturday March 5th,
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
909 US Hwy 17-92 S
Davenport, FL 33837
---> MAP
Telephone: (863) 422-4537

A family owned and operated business in Davenport, Florida since 1976,
offering a wide range of products/services. Fencing, feed, lawn and garden,
large plant nursery, landscape design and a variety of pet supplies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom