UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
ppjulyswap.jpg

Just talked with Brooksville TSC and they are interested in having a backyard chicken swap on Saturday August 6th in conjunction with pet days. They are at 18741 Cortez Blvd Brooksville‎ FL‎ 34601. I'll start a thread and I'll be the contact if you could post us on your list. Thanks Matthew 813-781-0569

Central Florida Breeders Association Double Show, Inverness, Fl.
Citrus County Fairgrounds
3600 South Florida Ave.
Inverness, Florida
---> MAP
(U.S. Highway 41 South - 1.5 miles south of the intersection of U.S. highways 44 & 41)

Saturday November 5th, 2011

The Central Florida Breeders Association Double Show, Inverness, FL. has announced the change of date for The CFBA Fall Double Show previously held on the second weekend of November has been permently moved to the first Saturday in November. This was done to attempt to hold the show on a weekend where other significant shows are not held.

The Central Florida Breeders Association Double Show, held in Inverness, FL., is 2 hours north of Tampa and 2 hours west of Orlando. The show is held in the Citrus County Auditorium at the Citrus County Fairgrounds, which is a very nice enclosed air conditioned building with plenty of room. The weather is still warm in November.

Judging this year's show are Rip Stalvey, Mike Schmidt, Tim Baldwin and one other TBA.

As soon as I get more information and the entry form I will post it.

Last edited:
Quote:
It was listed but it was still under Osteen Farm and Feed Swap. I changed it to Sanford Swap Meet

Back
Top Bottom