UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Click here ---> MAP

JulioOctSwap.jpg

Last edited:
I will be heading up with a quad of hatchery dark Brahmas, lots of partridge Brahma pullets, and some black Brahma chicks. Looking forward to this swap again...

They had a pretty good turnout for such a short notice. There is no thread for this swap on BYC. They are BYC members so hopefully there will be a thread for their future swaps. Here are some pictures from the 10/1/11 Julio & Jackie Moncada Poultry Swap
15151 NW 39th Ave. Reddick, FL. 352-591-9691

Click here ---> Julio & Jackie Moncada Poultry Swap pics

Their future swaps:
11/26/11 Julio & Jackie Moncada Poultry Swap
15151 NW 39th Ave. Reddick, FL.
352-591-9691

1/21/12 Julio & Jackie Moncada Poultry Swap
15151 NW 39th Ave. Reddick, FL.
352-591-9691

Last edited:
Chicken Swap & Fire Victim Fundraiser

Oct 22nd From 8am Till 1pm
838 23rd St Nw
Winter Haven, Fl 33881

This Is A Free Event For You To Sell Your Poultry Or Come Out And Learn About Them. We Have Several Different People Coming With Lots Of Chickens!! All We Ask Is That You Have Your Chickens In A Cage With Water For Them( Cause They Get Hot In The Sun
smile.png
Also, No Sick Poultry Will Be Aloud, This Is A Private Residence With Pets Whom Would Like To Say Healthy!!

Fundraiser Is Being Held For A Fellow Chicken Lovers Parents. Their Home Burned Down And They Lost Everything. Having No Insurace, Its Been Ruff. We Are Having A Potluck Table With Plenty Of Dishes, Snacks Etc. We Just Ask For A Donation In The Jug To Be Given To Beth At The End Of The Swap. We Are Also Collecting Household Items As Well.

Thanks,
Heather
Http://www.sillysliceofheaven.webs.com
Http://www.facebook.com/sillysliceofheaven

Is anybody going to the swap this Saturday in Ocala? I have lots, and I mean LOTS, of Brahma pullets and cockerels to re-home, mostly blacks and partridges. I also can bring two or three gold partridge Brahma hens if there is any interest.

I also have 10 newly hatched cuckoo Marans and don't need quite that many, but I'm not sure if I will bring them unless it warms up by the weekend.

Quote:
I'll be there with cages. We also have some BO chick that will be 2 and 3 weeks old. If anyone is interested we will bring them. We also have more hatching on the day of the swap.

Last edited:
I should be going. I have about 10 blue and black bantam Ameraucana chicks that I will be bringing. I have not sold chicks before. What do people usually ask for chicks at these swaps?

Hi fellow Floridians!
frow.gif
I have some cockerels I need to rehome and figured I'd see if any of you are interested. I have 2 Blue Copper Marans, 1 Splash Copper Marans, a blue barred cuckoo Marans/EE mix, and a "Lemon Blue Marans" - he came out of Coppers, but instead of the copper he has lemon.
roll.png
He'd make for an interesting project, but I don't need any more! I also have a few Mottled Cochin cross cockerels that need to go. All are free to good pet home. Let me know if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom