UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
I guess we are gonna try to get to the Old Town Swap on Sat. I can bring some Light Sussex and a few Coronation Sussex, nice started pullets.A few Jersey Giants, and Splash Marans. I also have some 3-4 month old Heritage Rhode Island Reds. Julie

We'll be at the Old Town swap with Mottled and Black Bantam Cochin chicks, some Silkie chicks, an Ameraucana Hen, and a couple Silkie Roosters. Maybe a couple bantam RIRs and LF cochin chicks and a LF cochin roo and some bunnies!!

I guess we are gonna try to get to the Old Town Swap on Sat. I can bring some Light Sussex and a few Coronation Sussex, nice started pullets.A few Jersey Giants, and Splash Marans. I also have some 3-4 month old Heritage Rhode Island Reds. Julie

Do you know what line your Heritage RIRs are from?

I have a buff silkie hen ~1.5 years old that I need to rehome. Since molting, the bigger girls are picking on her to the point that she now sometimes puts herself up with the ducks or sleeps in the nestbox.
sad.png
She's a great little hen, not like a pet I don't pick her up, though not mean. Lays daily and will go broody but is easy to break if need be.

I will have to talk to DH but I may be able to take the silkie if you want.

Last edited:
I have a coworker looking for 6-7 white leghorns if anyone is selling any or knows where I can find some. He doesn't care what age, but would like them feathered out so he doesn't have to worry about heat. I'm planning on being at the Brooksville TSC swap on the 24th.

SPRING FLING CHICKEN SWAP

is this sat march 24th 9am till 3pm

POLK COUNTY, FL

838 23rd st NW
Winter Haven, FL 33881

Small Animal & Poultry Swap
Come join us fo our spring fling chicken swap!!
Free to set up, Potluck dishes welcome
Shaded yard, parking on the property & grass median
Bunnies, chickens, ducks, quail & other small critters welcome

*Leave ALL sick animals at home, this is a private residence & personal animals are located on the property

http://www.facebook.com/groups/chickenswapofflorida/docs/#!/events/346147718732860/

I am wondering if anyone will be selling female muscovy ducks, not really needing any special color, just want to use them to hatch out some eggs for me. Also seeking a serema roo. Would be interested in meeting up at the Tractor Supply Company swap meets in April, the 7th or 14th. I have some beautiful baby conures hatching right now. They will be about 2.5- 3.5 weeks old. I am willing to trade or will be selling them for $125 each. They will need experienced hand feeding several times a day so I will only sell or trade to those who are experienced. Pics of parents below.

Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone on here will be going to the Collier County Fair in Naples? Id love to go to a swap sometime but they are all a good 4+ hour drive for me
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom