Upcoming Poultry Shows in Fall 2010 for OK/TX/AR

Ia anyone going to the Newcastle, OK show this Saturday?
yippiechickie.gif

This is apparently information from their last show because the dates are wrong, but I guess the place and contact people will still be the same...

Abilene Poultry Association
27th Annual Fall Show
October 24, 2009
West Texas Fairgrounds
Abilene, Texas
Highway 36 & Loop 322
Entry Deadline October 14, 2009
Contact
Bonnie Campbell
110 Ridgecrest Drive
Abilene, Texas 79602
325-529-6064

Quote:
Your infomation on location and contact is still correct but the show is October 30th with the entry deadline the 21st.
This is one of the better shows in Texas - Good people and good show barn.

Quote:
We will be there. I have about 35 bantams entered. This year we convinced our friends Dan and Don to go, so it will be quite the caravan up form south central Texas.
It is about a 7+hour drive for us but once we get past Ft Worth it is not a bad drive. This is one of our favorite shows and we stay for both both shows since we have Moderns, Old English and Cornish
to show on Sunday.
The Newcastle Club is a great bunch of people with a lot of energy, plus the sale area usually has some good bantams for sale by some of the top breeders around.

Bob

Quote:
We will be there. I have about 35 bantams entered. This year we convinced our friends Dan and Don to go, so it will be quite the caravan up form south central Texas.
It is about a 7+hour drive for us but once we get past Ft Worth it is not a bad drive. This is one of our favorite shows and we stay for both both shows since we have Moderns, Old English and Cornish
to show on Sunday.
The Newcastle Club is a great bunch of people with a lot of energy, plus the sale area usually has some good bantams for sale by some of the top breeders around.

Bob

Bob, you'll have to say hi! I should be easy to spot, I have blond hair and will be wearing a denim show apron. I love this show too, but thankfully it's only about two hours away from me.

Quote:
The good thing about the Bluebonnet Classic this year is that they were able to hire some GOOD judges for a change..................................
Of course they had to go out of state for most of them......

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

woot.gif
I am going to Shawnee December 11-12 ...... I am so excited!
PLEASE tell me somebody there will have Delawares!!!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom