UPDATE NEW PICS-Hope they're Buckeye pullets?!?!

I wasn't talking bout the combs, just coloring/body, but if these are out of a hatchery, they may not be up to standard in that area (comb), and they probably are since they were bought at a feed store.
Oh. You phrased it as an argument about what breed these are. I didn't know it was supposed to be a random fact.
The hatchery quality argument could go either way though right?
Buckeyes with single combs they shouldn't have or production reds with pea combs they shouldn't have?

Oh. You phrased it as an argument about what breed these are. I didn't know it was supposed to be a random fact.
The hatchery quality argument could go either way though right?
Buckeyes with single combs they shouldn't have or production reds with pea combs they shouldn't have?

You're right. If I ever seem to be arguing, I'm probably not. It's usually pretty clear cause I have to be irritated to argue, and I'm pretty hard to irritate, lol. Most everything is just gonna be thoughts, ideas, and 'hey, what about' kind of stuff. I like thinking out loud and on the run if that makes any sense at all.

You're right. If I ever seem to be arguing, I'm probably not. It's usually pretty clear cause I have to be irritated to argue, and I'm pretty hard to irritate, lol. Most everything is just gonna be thoughts, ideas, and 'hey, what about' kind of stuff. I like thinking out loud and on the run if that makes any sense at all.
No worries. I just meant arguing as in being on an opposite side and stating that side.
Didn't mean or believe there was any anger or ill will.

Back
Top Bottom