Update on my Peeps

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bayouchica, Jul 5, 2007.

1. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi yall I'm so glad to say she is doing much better. After several days of Avia charge, some chic starter,grapes,mealworms,grasshoppers and getting to sleep on my dresser. Oh the things we do. LOL
    Here she is on the dresser
    [​IMG]

her most favorite treat
    [​IMG]

I figure these grapes won't last long around here
    [​IMG]

Yall have a good day,Miriam

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    I'm so glad she's doing better. You'd best not tell her that when she's well she'll be going back outside or she might get sick again. [​IMG]

3. bayouchica

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Becky, I know... [​IMG] she's still sleeping on my dresser even after she was feeling better... [​IMG] I'm just making sure she's okay. [​IMG]
    Miriam

4. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    She looks like she is in chicken heaven...I wish I could get one or two of mine tame enough to come inside and hang out sometimes...I think having so many chicks (3 doz) made them wild.

5. bayouchica

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hi Andy, It just takes alot of time to tame,which I've got alot of around here.The last couple of groups of chickens I've got aren't as tame as others.Not enough of me to go around. Peeps was raised by one of my Buff Orps.I spent alot of time watching them & interacting with them,maybe that helped.

Oh BTW, are ya ready for some football ???? Can't believe pre-season is just around the corner. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Later,Miriam

Last edited: Jul 5, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by