Well, it's been a long week or so. I decided to lance the worst of the feet on a school night last week. Maybe Thursday? I can't really remember-I know the gals at work were freaked out when I told them my story. My girl held really still and it didn't go too badly. If I ever have to do it again, I'll get someone to hold the legs. Holding legs whilst having a razor blade in the other hand kind of sucks. Patient A stayed inside for two days just so I could keep an eye on her. Over the weekend my koi fish medicine came in. I started dipping feet (I call it giving pedicures, LOL) last night. What an ordeal that is! It takes an hour or so to take care of all three birds. I have noticed improvement though. Bird A, the worst, has visible healing. Bird B, the sores are lighter in color and I was able to remove them without a razor-they were loose enough to be picked off. Bird C had a sore come come completely off just with washing with plain water. They are laying quite still for the wrappings and dressings and I've become quite skilled at wrapping chicken feet! So, I think I can see light at the end of this tunnel. The birds are hanging in there and so am I. They're all still laying too, which is a good sign!!