Update Video Of Hyper Quails

Discussion in 'Quail' started by BirdBoy88, Jun 17, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Enjoy! [​IMG]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    still as crazy as before [​IMG] I loved it! the song too! [​IMG]

3. CARS

CARS Songster

Great Video!!!

They act just like mine.

I think those who claim that quail are calm drug their birds [​IMG]

4. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:LOL!!! I dunno my fattie jumbo brown hens are pretty calm too fat i guess [​IMG] today I was offering them wax worms and they all but demanded I placed them at the tip of their beak before they'd eat them [​IMG] My red tibetans "dive bomb" attack me everday "purreeee!" and then WAM with their beak on the back of my palm. Hyper-impacients syndrome I tellya! LOL!

5. CARS

CARS Songster

Quote:LOL!!! I dunno my fattie jumbo brown hens are pretty calm too fat i guess [​IMG] today I was offering them wax worms and they all but demanded I placed them at the tip of their beak before they'd eat them [​IMG] My red tibetans "dive bomb" attack me everday "purreeee!" and then WAM with their beak on the back of my palm. Hyper-impacients syndrome I tellya! LOL!

So your telling us that drugging your quail with wax worms calms them down???

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania

So your telling us that drugging your quail with wax worms calms them down???

HAHA well in the case of my baby coturnix I'd say NO (see "MY WORM!" for further info [​IMG]) but yes the biggies maybe it's like us humans with a nice turkey meal [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: