UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1 2013 10-3pm

Do you guys use the glass snap lid jars (old school)? I think I have some of those around here that I don't use. I've become lazy and like the screw caps better. I've been going to town on starting my garden the past couple of days. This weather has been awesome here. I put in tomatoes today with cages up covered with feed sacks.

Do you guys use the glass snap lid jars (old school)?  I think I have some of those around here that I don't use.  I've become lazy and like the screw caps better.  I've been going to town on starting my garden the past couple of days.  This weather has been awesome here.  I put in tomatoes today with cages up covered with feed sacks.

I dont Tab..they are pretty though if they are blue! Lol If using screw caps is lazy then im the laziest person ever! :p we planted seeds last weekend! There all popping up!

Feel free to bring your hubbies things to sell too!!!
We'll see what he has time for, but I'll let him know. He is just starting a spiral stair job so I have to keep reminding him to do the feathers... I'll get a picture soon.

Can't wait!

What are the rules for bringing birds? I may have some BCM Chicks? Hatching this weekend!

Last edited:
You can bring them to sell! You can bring anything as long as you have food shelter and water supplied :D oh and they are healthy!

Almost down to 3WEEKS!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
clap.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif
wee.gif

Anyone excited!?!?!

Last night I set my last batch of eggs to bring chicks for chickenstock. Cant' wait!!!

ND JUST talked to my other oneShes bringing BURL bowls her and her husband made to sell...THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!! ( and underpriced..shhh)

Back
Top Bottom