Updated images, can you guess what I am?

I am really sad over her and struggling to get past her loss. I loved her so much and raised her in a kangaroo pouch bc her mate was killed early on by a bobcat.
Really sorry to hear it..
Mine actually had a best friend that passed away early on too. There were 2 roosters, they were best buddies, and both slept in my lap. We got them from craiglist that was titled "2 roosters free to a good home". I quickly jumped in to buying them, not knowing what I'd get. It turns out they were the most affectionate roosters I've ever met. Since they were new to my flock, didn't know anyone, they roamed around the property together. One morning a fox came and snatched one (the lavender small one) right in front of the eyes of my silver duckwing. It was tragic. I still haven't gotten over it to this day. My silver duckwing was traumatized..
I'm happy to say, though, that he found a girlfriend in his flock! It's a crevecour mixed with a bantam so its just his size!

Really sorry to hear it..
Mine actually had a best friend that passed away early on too. There were 2 roosters, they were best buddies, and both slept in my lap. We got them from craiglist that was titled "2 roosters free to a good home". I quickly jumped in to buying them, not knowing what I'd get. It turns out they were the most affectionate roosters I've ever met. Since they were new to my flock, didn't know anyone, they roamed around the property together. One morning a fox came and snatched one (the lavender small one) right in front of the eyes of my silver duckwing. It was tragic. I still haven't gotten over it to this day. My silver duckwing was traumatized..
I'm happy to say, though, that he found a girlfriend in his flock! It's a crevecour mixed with a bantam so its just his size!
I need two more females or a male/female pair bc I just look forward to each day in the morning since she was slaughtered. I have new babies but not close to same!

Back
Top Bottom