Updated kid pictures and guesses on a due date.

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
I tried to get the triplets to slow down enough to take some pictures of them today, but of course every time I bend, squatted, or sat down to take pictures, they were all over me. No one ever told me how they mug you the second you show weakness! Good thing they are cute muggers or I wouldn't let them chew on my clothes, my hair, and get dirt and manure-laced hoof prints all over me.

Lupin thinks that humans are put on this earth merely as chew toys for him:
DSCF0036-1.jpg

I managed to distract these two (Lupin and Tonks) with some hay:
DSCF0030-3.jpg

DSCF0034-2.jpg

Sirius was too busy trying (as usual), to woo his half-sister to pay much attention to my quest for pictures:
DSCF0039-2.jpg

Finally, I'm hoping for some opinions on when you think this girl might kid. She is a FF and started making her udder in early January. She's not very big in the belly, but her udder has gotten pretty big lately, she's had some mucus for a couple weeks and has looked very swollen back there for a couple weeks.

DSCF0029-3.jpg

DSCF0027-1.jpg

Sorry I couldn't get a better picture of her rear end and udder, but if I need a better one, I can try to get one tomorrow morning.
DSCF0001c.jpg

Thanks for the guesses on the doe. That will help me stop watching her every five seconds, at least for a while, lol.

Can someone tell me what colors the kids are? I am assuming from what I have read that the boys are buckskin but I don't know what color the girl would be considered. I'm trying to keep decent records and I want to record the correct colors.

I don't know that it is the mucus plug. She has had some discharge like that off and on for a week or two now.

She looks like my doe did before she had her twins. I would keep a close eye on her. We had a goat that we didn't think was ready to have her kid yet and that afternoon she gave birth. Although she doesn't look like she is ready yet, but like I said we thought the same thing with number 9. We now have 10 kids andstill have 2 more to go.

Cute LaManchas! I would guess 2-3 weeks also. Looks like she is softening up back there. My Nigerian will be kidding in the same time and she looks like that.

Back
Top Bottom