UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
I'm hoping to go, maybe we can ride together or at the very least follow eachother up. That would be fun. If the whole family goes, I'll need my own car. The kids will need thier "stuff" lol

Natalie, I'm gonna have to wait until it's gets closer to check dates on two other poultry things I have going on in October. I don't think our show is that early, but you never know.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

Keep in mind that most chicken trading and buying happens in the spring. By fall things calm down. I've been to huge Chickenstocks like PA this year and CT last year and I've also been to several smaller ones. I'm not trying to diminish the large ones but for me it was the small ones with 12 to 30 people that I enjoyed the most. We all got a chance to socialize more and bond, sorta like some of you did the night before the PA Chickenstock.

Already looking forward to it.
smile.png

Quote:
I totally get you-this is really supposed to be a small one-I do hope people who are coming bring only the livestock that was already discussed prior to arriving-This way no one gets stuck bringing alot and leaving with alot...

Back
Top Bottom