UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
what kind of laying hens:)????

Two RIR, Two leghorns, two golden comets, one black sex link
They are a year old today

I have a few too--3 golden commets 1 yr old in Fall-lay eggs like crazy-by the time Oct comes all my BLRW's and splash and Blue Orps and colored egg layers will be laying and I dont need that many-these girls are sweet too:-( But I have to thin out. If anyone is interested Ill save them instead of putting them on CL???

I will have Split Lav silkie eggs and EE and Olive eggs available for the egg auction-is anyone you think incubating that late in the year???

Quote:
I guarantee you once my splits are laying ( I've been getting 1 egg a day from one of my splits that just started laying) I mean once all 4 are laying and have been penned for 4 weeks together-then ahhh Ill proabably incubate to get a few pure lavs:)

You are only 6 1/2 hours from me! That's WAY closer! I am so dissapointed about missing the last one that there is no possible way that I am going to miss this!

COUNT ME IN (TWICE
smile.png
)

We have a 10 x 10 tent with bug screen zipper sides we can bring in case of rain.

I can bring a 10x10 awning tent. I thought you wanted bigger. We could put them side by side by side like a tent city in case of rain!
thumbsup.gif
Tell me what I can do to help when you come up with an idea...(no good at soliciting donations though
roll.png
)

Back
Top Bottom