UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I'm going to try and convince hubby to go! It will be our 9th wedding anniversary right around the same time, so I'll tell him we need to take a weekend trip to chickenstock at Natalies house for our anniversary!
big_smile.png
I already know the kids will want to come, have to have them work on Daddy too!
lol.png

Quote:
Nava and EL W's annivery is the week prior-my bday is a few days prior so well make it a party for anniversaries and bdays! LOL..Will that help him any? hahaha

Quote:
perfect-wanna give me a count so I can see if well have enough? Do you normally keep alot of that around? LOL teasing I used to myself from Sams club!

Quote:
perfect-wanna give me a count so I can see if well have enough? Do you normally keep alot of that around? LOL teasing I used to myself from Sams club!

lol.png
no, but I bought a bunch to take to Steph's chickenstock, but they ended up not needing it, so I still have enough for 150-200 people. I hope that's enough
ep.gif

Quote:

lol.png
no, but I bought a bunch to take to Steph's chickenstock, but they ended up not needing it, so I still have enough for 150-200 people. I hope that's enough
ep.gif

Thats amazingly perfect!!! Thank you so much!! Ill put you down for it!!!

I'm doing the porto-can. LOL now if my brain is in the toilet atleast I have it covered
lol.png
I also have contacts at pepsi bottlers, so I'm going to check into that...

Quote:
woo-hoo! Thanks Kristen! This is coming along very nicely and we still have a good amount of time to come up with more fun stuff!

we have garbage puck-up on MOnday's so yes the garbage will NOT be sitting for very long...

Back
Top Bottom