UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Cute but kinda morbid.
tongue.png
(But I'm a vegetarian so don't take my opinion into account LOL)..
smile.png

Veg here, too! Don't need no corpses on the back of my shirt. (Although I will be attending the processing demo in the interest of learning for my future farm - yuck)

Can you find two chickens in the back seat of a car? We should all help you look for stuff - I know it's out there.

Love the bikini, though!

Oh good, I'm not the only veg! I'm also interested in seeing the processing demo - knowledge is always good and I respect that the chickens lived a decent life before they meet their end... I'll look around for good chicken designs also.

I like the cartoon one that was posted earlier!
smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks Natalie! Lokk so forward to meeting many of you. Natalie was the best babysitter in the world. I used to call the whole neighborhood when you were babysitting.

I have 35 lbs of hamburger from the farm reserved for Cjickenstock and we will bring pulled pork as our contribution.

Yes, my mom worked at Red Fox in the glory days.

Thanks again! Glad to be connected with you all!
Gavin

celebrate.gif
I have been followng this thread for a while now and I finally have to say it...COUNT ME IN NATALIE!! This sounds like so much fun and I am really looking forward to it!!
clap.gif

Anyone heading through Malone On Oct 3 or Who needs a ride is more then welcome to come with me.
thumbsup.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
ep.gif
OK, done wiping my eyes for a minute. While looking up suitable chicken pictures for the shirt, I found this page. Please pee first. Only real chicken people will get some of these - hysterical! I'm gonna make my own shirt with some.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...tle&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQsAQwAA&biw=1646&bih=763

If that link won't work, go to Google and search for "chicken cartoons." Click on Images of chicken cartoons.

Last edited:
Nat, I'm with the others on this one ... liked the cartoon chicken in the bikini, but not the "tanned" chicken. Made me giggle when I saw it, but I don't think I want it on my shirt. lol But, my suggestion would be that you get to make the decision because it's being held at your place ... There is NO WAY we're going to get everyone to agree on one image! Too many people, too many styles, etc. Luv ya girl!

Back
Top Bottom