UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
i KNOW!!! I think the soup one is cute!!! could be the final one too:)

The one with the chicken sitting on the spoon in the bowl? Yes, I like that one too

Did you want the banner??

Quote:
i KNOW!!! I think the soup one is cute!!! could be the final one too:)

The one with the chicken sitting on the spoon in the bowl? Yes, I like that one too

Did you want the banner??

I signed up for it-Arent they supposed to send it to me-the people who are using prior??? Yes we neeeed that banner!

Quote:
Did I say thank you already??/ If not thank you so much-this is just getting better and better everyday ? Have you seen the T shirt designs floating? what do you think?

Wow lots of new posts!! I really loved all pics for the chickenstock shirts. It gave me a good chuckle:) My MIL passed away yesterday, so I needed that!

Quote:
oooh crappers Amy..Im so sorry
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Amy- sorry to hear about your MIL.
Nat- we are getting really excited and can't wait to see everyone again.
Gretchen- good job on the artwork.
Dacy- thanks for pitching in and hooking us up with some awesome meat, can't wait to try it.

Quote:
Did I say thank you already??/ If not thank you so much-this is just getting better and better everyday ? Have you seen the T shirt designs floating? what do you think?

I like he one in the soup or the one with the cross eyes. Love the saying "What Happens at Chickenstock Stays at Chickenstock". Also like that it sounds like it is a distinct possibility! Who woulda knew that such an astronomical event would be held in Onchiota NY (by my babysitter).

Nat, did Vince ever tell you that we got abducted by aliens?

Quote:

I like he one in the soup or the one with the cross eyes. Love the saying "What Happens at Chickenstock Stays at Chickenstock". Also like that it sounds like it is a distinct possibility! Who woulda knew that such an astronomical event would be held in Onchiota NY (by my babysitter).

Haha Vinnie was on a fishing guiding tour today my DD was babysitting my gorgeous niece and I meant to tell him about us and couldnt:-( Ill fill him in ater this coming week-I invited him but Im sure he doesnt nor his wife want their daughter around "dirty chickens" LOL...

Quote:

Haha Vinnie was on a fishing guiding tour today my DD was babysitting my gorgeous niece and I meant to tell him about us and couldnt:-( Ill fill him in ater this coming week-I invited him but Im sure he doesnt nor his wife want their daughter around "dirty chickens" LOL...

You tell Vince that the only dirty bird is sitting in some Tyson or Purdue factory somewhere in Alabama. Tell him that my 10 month old daughter had piece of chicken poop in her mouth the other day and she was just fine! I'm glad he is only on Facebook and not one here because then I wouldn't be saying that. Vince is look a big brother to me. He took me on many journeys where we never left the front porch.

Back
Top Bottom