UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I have olive egger eggs in the bator! Although with my luck, anything that hatches will be a roo.
tongue.png

Quote:
Hey Nat...grethen pulled the blindfold and duct tape off last night and we did a warm up session for chickenstock!! Next week we are all going to jeremy's place for another practice session. We have to get Gretchen over the 2 drink marker! :)

She did like those margos I was making...I think if we start early enough We can even get her over the 3 drink marker!!!

A little bird told me you two were talking 'bout me ... no wonder my ears were burning a few days ago. And, I thought it was because of the goose!
lol.png

Nat, need I remind you that Bob is the one who cannot remember things after a few drinks? That would include how to count...Woops!
wink.png

OK so all hell broke loose in the chicken yard today. I will be bringing 2 gorgeous BLRW full grown roos, one OE roo and my EE roo... no more roos, I am DONE finnito... caputski... they are traumatizing my hens. I am keeping 1 and only 1 BLRW roo, was gonna keep 2 but nope... no siree... done... ate up like a soup sandwich... no crust.

Quote:
Yeah I went that route before, kept one but then now I have too many again lol, and they are starting to bother the hens too much. Sooo it seems to just be the LF tearing up the girls, I think I will just go with my bantams Lav ameraucana roos. My one lav roo is enamored with my huge FBCM girl
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah I went that route before, kept one but then now I have too many again lol, and they are starting to bother the hens too much. Sooo it seems to just be the LF tearing up the girls, I think I will just go with my bantams Lav ameraucana roos. My one lav roo is enamored with my huge FBCM girl
lol.png

Tell me about it... mine dances for a full sized BR hen and it's so cute to watch. It would take 6 of him to equal her size, ah well go big or go home right?

TSHIRT PHOTOS ON BOTTOM OF FIRST THREAD-PRE-SALES..i WILL MARK EACH SHIRT WITH YOUR NAMES FOR YOUR ARRIVAL-THIS WAY THEY WONT BE SOLD OUT IF YOUR LATE...THANKS GUYS!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY-IT WAS HARD CHOOSING THATS FOR SURE--THE SHIRTS WILL BE BLACK WITH WHITE PRINT:)

Put Jeremy and I down for 2! They look awesome! A large and an x-large, please! Do you need the money now?

HaaaaHaaa!!!!! b
lau.gif
bThose are great! That's the cartoon I found! Now, if people ask what's that shirt about, I'll just turn around so they can see the back. Either that, or say, if I tell you, I'll have to kill you. Thanks, Nat! I'll be getting a large.

Quote:
I have to put a deposit down-no biggie its when the rest is due that Ill gulp when writing that check! haha So Im going to try and collect as much as I can through my paypal account Now as possible -would you mind paying now? [email protected] just write your sizes in the info part and were all set:) Thansk Guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom