UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

lau.gif
at you all asking how much
Awesome! Im gonna say Smooth girls for us, buff & silver if you have them, Let me know how much Ill Pay pal the $$
frow.gif
....How far are you from Philli? Maybe Ill take a rd trip

My MFC's went to the coop today! If I get to Chickenstock, some of these will be making the trip with me!
big_smile.png
Check out all of the colors!
love.gif

7664_mfc_address_cochin_lane_003.jpg

7664_mfc_address_cochin_lane_034.jpg

wink.png
Ya know Nat... you really live out in the crack of...nowhere!!! Just checking my distance and time from over here in NH to over yonder in NY... yup smack dab in the middle of NOWHERE!!
tongue2.gif

And I thought I was out of the way. I am an hour fom "somewhere" in any direction...nice field party potential out in the middle of nowhere though...not that I know that from High School or anything
cool.png
gig.gif

To those who were interested in the buff-laced Polish juvies, they are $45 for a pair; $75 for a trio; and $100 for a quad. I also have unsexed chicks that I will be bringing up to NY, too. Those are $10 each or 3 for $25. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM, ok? Then we can confirm that what you want is still available.
smile.png
Thanks for your interest!

Sorry, BloominOrchid, I don't have silver laced available ... at least not this year! lol

Hope everyone is having a spectacular week! I'm counting the days to chickenstock 2010, SONEW-style!
wink.png

Quote:
Oh, hey, you're a Philadelphian? Bailey (PhiladelphiaPhlock) is coming by here on Thursday to get some birds. He lives in Philadelphia ... guess that's obvious, eh?
big_smile.png
Maybe he'd be willing to meet you and bring you the BL Polish if you decide to get some. On the other hand, you are always welcome to come and visit. Love visitors here! I am about 3 and a half hours from Philly, I think. Have a great day!

Quote:
Thanks! Just hope I get some girls! This was my best hatch ever, 14/16!
smile.png

They are eye candy! I have a nice 5 month old pair of mfc and might be in the market for a couple of pullets myself.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom