UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Oo! I would love a sign.. I just have no idea what to put on it!
smile.png
Can you make something with both a guinea and a chicken on it?
smile.png

OMG Gretchen stunning!!!!

OK I want the beware of broodies but in a different color? like a blue cochin hen or a BLRW hen?? can you do that? I mean I know you can but on time for chickenstock?
fl.gif

Ok Sportster *chucks a tomatoe* 29 huh? Yah, in one of my better dreams
roll.png
but I love you all and thank-you. It's just another day... so Nat no garlic eh? Ok.. I'll see what else I can do for you though. OMG I love your signs Gretchen...

Happy Birthday, Lovins! Hope you have a great day today!

Love, love, love Gretchen's signs! The Creekside Acres one is the one she made Jeremy and I for PA Chickenstock. It is just as beautiful, if not more, in person!

Quote:
This is the awesome sign Gretchen made for me which I picked up at the PA chickenstock. Gretchen does beautiful work.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/froggie71/DSC00664.jpg

I loooove the khaki runners in that one-I have 2 and love them dearly!

hey everyone--My DH has given in and given me full range to the garage! which means I can have 8 -8 x 5 breeding pens in there! He will take his crew for a day or so and whip it off before chickenstock-this way my birds will not be out -which Im happy. Too many other birds will be around and my birds will be kept inside away from all the excitement:) yah!!!!

mommahen mommahen!!! the amerccauna I got from you ( Susan) laid her first egg today!!! small blue pretty little thing. I saw her eyeing the nesting boxes for days and because it has been pouring
sickbyc.gif
all day I havent been scouting who lays what eggs today--I did see her in the box earlier and when I checked tonight-there it was!!! go baby go!!!

My goofy young hens have been laying all over, so I confined them to one small part of the yard... (1/8th acre) and they STILL did it, so I finally got smart enough to put timothy hay in the nest boxes... viola! New eggs popping up all over
celebrate.gif

The guinea on the sign is excellent!! We definitely need a sign. Just mulling it over with the hubby if we want some cutesy saying (Club Cluck - lol) or just 'welcome'.. They are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom