UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

You people have turned me into a junkie. I'm putting 37 little "crack hits" into the incubator right now. And that doesn't even include the other tray that's already cookin in there! Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I'm an addict.

frow.gif

Quote:
See, and you didn't want Polish and Silkies to begin with! Now look at you!

And the worst part is, I gave up looking for a small cooler to make another bator, I'm gonna look for another full size one, lord help me......

Quote:
See, and you didn't want Polish and Silkies to begin with! Now look at you!

And the worst part is, I gave up looking for a small cooler to make another bator, I'm gonna look for another full size one, lord help me......

Jeremy -if you need styrofoam boxes I can get a bunch for you and save them for you??

Quote:
Jer arent those going to be hatching while your here for chickenstock???
ep.gif

No, we will have some week old fuzzy butts to sell up there though. And this bactch will be going into hatched mode the day after. Boxes?!?! What size are they? I hvae two extra heating elements that I was gonna use to build another full size cabinet, but if the boxes are big enough to hatch out 50 or so eggs a piece I may take them.

Quote:
Jer arent those going to be hatching while your here for chickenstock???
ep.gif

No, we will have some week old fuzzy butts to sell up there though. And this bactch will be going into hatched mode the day after. Boxes?!?! What size are they? I hvae two extra heating elements that I was gonna use to build another full size cabinet, but if the boxes are big enough to hatch out 50 or so eggs a piece I may take them.

Oh I have no idea Ill have to find a tape and measure they are in shipping and recieving at work-we get them and throw them away all the time!!!

Quote:

Jeremy -if you need styrofoam boxes I can get a bunch for you and save them for you??

Geez, Nat, do you have to help enable him!?!
gig.gif
Gretchen and Bob are bad enough!!!!!

Quote:

Oh I have no idea Ill have to find a tape and measure they are in shipping and recieving at work-we get them and throw them away all the time!!!

Ok, cool, you rock!

Back
Top Bottom