UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
omgosh you are so patient and talented! that is a really great idea! Too bad I can't paint like that. I do great walls, though.
roll.png

Would it be OK to bring 3 galvanized waterers and a galvanized feeder? I think 2 - 3 gal, 1 5 gal and don't know the feeder. Donated to me and free to whoever watns them. Host gets first pick or pass.

Quote:
me me me??? Your a life saver-with the new pens I am building for winter I didnt have seperate feeders or waters and this would save me $ bigtime thank you so much Brindle--extra hot cocoa and Bailey's for you!!!!

Quote:
omgosh you are so patient and talented! that is a really great idea! Too bad I can't paint like that. I do great walls, though.
roll.png

I had never done them before last year-when Miss prissy's thread on Xmas came up and I followed her directions:) I t is very calming and I decided last year thats what I was giving as gifts to everyone-rave reviews thank goodness-some people I didnt know how they would take it-but financially we just couldnt spend the $ on anyone like we used too and my girls came first with available $ you know?

Quote:
yah!!!! BAILEY"S!!!

Oh.. my... That could be trouble
wink.png
I am still trying to work something out to get to you. My van is almost at its mileage limit for the lease and I have 6 months still to go. I wanna come
he.gif

Quote:
yah!!!! BAILEY"S!!!

Oh.. my... That could be trouble
wink.png
I am still trying to work something out to get to you. My van is almost at its mileage limit for the lease and I have 6 months still to go. I wanna come
he.gif

hugs.gif
I know its hard there's alot of folks that are having a hard time getting here:-(

Back
Top Bottom