UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
why do you think Im quitting again? I did for 3 months then went to PS chickenstock and blew it! moron-Dh quit with me and that weekend I was in PA he took youngest DD to Boston for a whale watching trip for school and he blew it too! So we both are ready to quit again but we both agreed not a chance until after chickenstock!!! LOL

Quote:
no restrictions here....

Im asking brindle in TX what they charge I think she smokes too--If I recall somewhere charges 32$ a carton---Im a cigarette snob:-( Unless Im totally in the bag-I only have marlboro lights;-) Dh too

damn 32 bucks a carton dirt cheap...we are marlboro lights as well

Quote:
I want Lavs!!!!

Ill share
hide.gif
but you might lose you right gooseberry since Im probably going to lose my left one to him for them! LOL

Quote:
I want Lavs!!!!

Ill share
hide.gif
but you might lose you right gooseberry since Im probably going to lose my left one to him for them! LOL

u have ur bator running nat?

Quote:
Ill share
hide.gif

u have ur bator running nat?

nope-havent in 4 months! but I could:) I kinda trashed it last time-as I dropped it and loosened stuff up last time-so I put it away and used broody's all Summer-love broody's

I was just telling jeremy today that I want to win that incubator -with fan and turner in our raffle he suggested getting a cabinet bator! thats a huge difference! LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
I want Lavs!!!!

Ill share
hide.gif

I'll give my right! Or, Jeremy's maybe!
gig.gif

Quote:
Ill share
hide.gif

I'll give my right! Or, Jeremy's maybe!
gig.gif

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lau.gif
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
gig.gif
hahahahahahahahaha
gig.gif

Bob /Jeremy wait until you see the incubator I do have---um yah its huge I got it from work and it has been sitting all Spring and Summer because Im Skeerd to use it.. I work in scientific research so this one was a "gift" to me:) Since the scientist did not want an older model they wanted all new ones in their labs-my bud kept it to the side for me---HUGE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom