UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Last chickenstock in PA we had name tags with out real names and our BYC names under it. I am pretty sure either Nat has tags or someone is bringing them.

What about those that don't have BYC names? should I have my husband put DH of Drk_Wlf?
lol.png

Quote:
Last chickenstock in PA we had name tags with out real names and our BYC names under it. I am pretty sure either Nat has tags or someone is bringing them.

What about those that don't have BYC names? should I have my husband put DH of Drk_Wlf?
lol.png

That's what my hubby did at PA CS. We hadn't corrupted him enough to join yet, so he was my minion!

And Bob, MOST of us remember PA CS. It's not surprising that YOU don't!

Quote:
lol.png

That's what my hubby did at PA CS. We hadn't corrupted him enough to join yet, so he was my minion!

I just looked up the photos-or tried of PA chickenstock to refresh my self on faces and such and most photos arent there anymore?? do you guys have any???

Quote:
you did it was on the back of your head for some reason??

Sure it wasn't wrapped around his wrist to make it feel better after his fall?
lau.gif

Quote:

I just looked up the photos-or tried of PA chickenstock to refresh my self on faces and such and most photos arent there anymore?? do you guys have any???

So, does that mean you aren't going to recognize us when we pull it?!
gig.gif

Quote:

So, does that mean you aren't going to recognize us when we pull it?!
gig.gif

maybe I shouldnt have posted that? not you guys
tongue.png
theres a few I know I SHOULD know by sight but I SUCK at remembering names -screen names is one thing but real names-
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom