UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
I can certainly do that if you like.... bring the dell and do real time photos?

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
At least you have one good pick of both of you I was trying to find a good pic of me and the hubby and I have nothing! I am always behind the camera never in front of it.

If I am not behind the camera, I am doing my best to stay away from it. I hate having my picture taken.

Quote:
OMG you guys are sweet too!!! oooh this is going to be a gushy cutie pitootie gatehring!!!

Ok folks Im off to bed-took off tomorrow-DH has to take girls to school and pick up last minute things and then we are going to go ba!!s to the walls getting things together oh and It is a tent he rented and its 20 x 40!!!! the people he rented it from are setting up tomorrow-port o pot should be here tomorrow to.

Quote:
OMG you guys are sweet too!!! oooh this is going to be a gushy cutie pitootie gatehring!!!

Ok folks Im off to bed-took off tomorrow-DH has to take girls to school and pick up last minute things and then we are going to go ba!!s to the walls getting things together oh and It is a tent he rented and its 20 x 40!!!! the people he rented it from are setting up tomorrow-port o pot should be here tomorrow to.

We are headed to bed, too. J has to work tomorrow and I get to sit around and enjoy my day off and wait for Gretchen to leave her monsoon and get here. Night all!

Back
Top Bottom