UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Great! just in the nick of time.
wink.png

Quote:
Wishing I was there eating dinner and chillin.............it sure is clearing up nice down here now. This is supposed to be an awesome weeeknd for good weather.
Nat, did the priority package I sent make it up?

Yes, I did today--havent opened it yet been so busy cant wait to though:)

Birds all packed and waiting to go. Now, let's hope we remember everything we need for the weekend!
fl.gif

Ok. you guys have to do me 1 big favor...
Please ... make sure PC eats enough while there
smile.png
He is taking home a bird for me and I would hate for him to get hungry on the way home
ep.gif

So, please, feed him well
big_smile.png

I wish I could come
sad.png

Love you Nat...
smile.png

Last edited:
Riding shotgun in Gretchens rig headin for the NY border. Texting back and forth with Bob, reading them off to Gretchen, then taking dictation from her to send back. Just read about 4 pages of the thread to her so she could get caught up and stay awake.

Karen- Gretchen can't post right now but she wants to add 6 Black Breasted Red Rosecomb egss to the auction, in addition to the other eggs. Also out of the goodness of her heart, and the saidistic urge to see hairpulling and catfighting, she is placing 4 Tolbunt eggs in the polish dozen.

Bob, look out bro, we were loadin and I saw the lunge whip! She wasn't kiddin, she's gonna teach Nat how to use it. Mark will be cowered in a corner sucking his thumb before the weekends over.

Back
Top Bottom