UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I hope everyone makes it home safe and sound and I want to thank everyone who came-you are very much loved and I will miss you all!!! Im so glad it all went down without a hitch -company was AWESOME-food was great-the bonfire toasty and thank goodness for my sis that cleaned a mess I didnt know about-I love her!!!

I got a frizzle Serema Roo,a breeding trio of Lavender Cochins,Polish chick,Splash Silkie,Salmon Fav roo,Salmon Fav chick,2 black silkies, and a D'uccle chick...thats 11 right?
hide.gif

Nat this is the reason I gave you back the money for the shirt and took the xl instead,...lol

Last edited:
We are on our way home, almost to Watertown. It will be late when we get home and both Jeremy and I will have to get up and go to work, so I will make a much longer post from there!

Quote:
you guys need some Java! Hope you have totally warmed up-we miss you-I dont know what Gretchen did to Mark but he is in LOVE with those cranes Morgan bought hahaha-he has me keep checking the babies you guys gave him too-"Hun are they ok" "Hun-is there enough water" Hun-do they need a bigger space?" We got him guys!!!!! Got him GOOOODDDD!!!

Back
Top Bottom