UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Don't forget that gift certificate!
ya.gif
hide.gif

Thanks girl...no rush!
hugs.gif

nope didnt forget they are all together at home--still waiting on wrapping paper--I thinkIm going to have to go with paper bags??? Ill work on it this weekend because I tend to tweak a tad when I have "tasks" sitting and waiting for me to do them--eats at me and I cant rest! See what your doing to me??? hahaha

Funny...too bad we do not have a smiley with an OCD twitch....
lol.png

Quote:
nope didnt forget they are all together at home--still waiting on wrapping paper--I thinkIm going to have to go with paper bags??? Ill work on it this weekend because I tend to tweak a tad when I have "tasks" sitting and waiting for me to do them--eats at me and I cant rest! See what your doing to me??? hahaha

lol.png

hmm I have something ???

Quote:

lol.png

hmm I have something ???
confused0078.gif

ok all eggs are in the bator or under a broody.
Funny thing My java is the main broody, but when she gets up to drink or eat my BO will come up move the eggs and sit
pop.gif
then if she gets up one of my 2 Plymouth BR will sit on the eggs. the words its takes a village comes to mind
jumpy.gif

Threw some sand down in the run, to much mud
barnie.gif

Sold the lil porcelain roos, and they go to New Hope this weekend....still leaves me with 4 roos
rant.gif

th.gif

Quote:
I ended up with 2 of your porcelains and 1 just died in my hands .
th.gif
I am crushed. It was only 1 of 3 birds in 3 years I have brought into my "home" that I did not hatch out myself..... I did all I could. Vet-RX....vitamins and TLC plus good healthy mash. He wasn't good from the start. His brother seems chipper as all get out.
Turns out I got 2 roos as well rather than 2 hens you had predicted.:<( Now I can't even keep the one. it doesn't look at all like the pullet I hatched out which isn't even 2 weeks older than this one. His comb is very distinguished.
He is missing his buddy......very sad.

No more additions for me, just eggs I hatch out myself. Lesson learned.................

Quote:
th.gif
I am crushed. It was only 1 of 3 birds in 3 years I have brought into my "home" that I did not hatch out myself..... I did all I could. Vet-RX....vitamins and TLC plus good healthy mash. He wasn't good from the start. His brother seems chipper as all get out.
Turns out I got 2 roos as well rather than 2 hens you had predicted.:<( Now I can't even keep the one. it doesn't look at all like the pullet I hatched out which isn't even 2 weeks older than this one. His comb is very distinguished.

No more additions for me, just eggs I hatch out myself. Lesson learned.................

hugs.gif

I hate losing birds, whether I hatched them or not, it breaks my heart.

Quote:
th.gif

they have very distinguished combs from the get go the roos were very read already. Id hold on to that one a bit longer.
Im so sorry your one passed
sad.png
Must have been very stressful for it with all the commotion & travel
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom