UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Where do you come up with this stuff?!?
big_smile.png

ok ok on a different note...Lovins I have been testing each jar of jellies on toast at night and dang sister your amazing that hot pepper jelly Im in love with--The O-close 2nd-then the peach and red wine one-wow Great job hunny--Im saving all my jars for you when they are cleaned-they are reusable arent they?

Quote:
did you get some of her specialties too??? dang man Iwant to keep eating it! but my lips are burning from the pepper jelly!

Quote:
did you get some of her specialties too??? dang man Iwant to keep eating it! but my lips are burning from the pepper jelly!

She gave me a few goodies, including some pepper jelly. I haven't tried it yet but will. What did you put it on?

Quote:

She gave me a few goodies, including some pepper jelly. I haven't tried it yet but will. What did you put it on?

super fresh wheat toast real butter and then the chunks of hot pepper jelly---yummmmmmy

Oh stop it. I'm in bed for the night and already had a snack. You are making me wanna go hit the kitchen. I have no bread or crackers in the house anyways unless I make some. Noooooooo

Back
Top Bottom