UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
It's EVERYWHERE.

I am so glad I didnt end up with yet another breed. Don't need them. I have to focus on what I have. So for me? Need more SLB's
fl.gif
work on my BLRW's, polish and OE's. I do want to start a small flock of silkies, and some Lav bantam ameraucanas.

What color polish do ya have lovins?

I DID say silkies... forgive me PC I have gone over to the dark side. I want to focus on Lavs and Splits and Blacks. As for polish I have LF WCB's and a bantam cuckoo. I want more though... many many more...

Quote:
got dumped on last friday 3 inches in a few hours--haha yup supposed to snow again-it was earlier again but only for a short time:)

Just put my Natalie eggs in lockdown!
wee.gif
35/36
woot.gif
No NN's!
fl.gif
Have to clean out the FUZZBUTT AQUARIUM tomorrow!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
got dumped on last friday 3 inches in a few hours--haha yup supposed to snow again-it was earlier again but only for a short time:)

Like I told you last week... Keep that crap up there!!!!!! I DO NOT want or need it down here yet!
barnie.gif

Quote:
This better not stop you from coming to the show, Lynda!

No hatching until Sunday, I'll be there Mary!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:

Like I told you last week... Keep that crap up there!!!!!! I DO NOT want or need it down here yet!
barnie.gif

I know I know.. it rots ill try and keep it here as much as possible...So sat is my anniversary oh I mean "our" anniversary and I thought it would be your typical "what do you want to do? IDK what do you want to do? type deal but markie surprised me and decided to make a day out of Plattsburg-not for you folks that have no idea what Im talking about-you saw my wee tiny town Pburg has everything adn its 45 minutes away-Im hitting up tractor supply and getting couple 100 lbs of feed-canning jars-bday presents for the girls and a carmel apple at the best stinking orchard around yummy-and maybe Ill get a good dinner out of it:)

Last edited:
Quote:
yah baby!!!!! this hatch is going to be awesome and I hope you dont get and NN babies
sickbyc.gif
LOL

They look great Nat! Only one was iffy, not as full looking as the others but I left it in! I can't wait to see the colors!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom