UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
haha which eggs-we all got most of what we wanted-but I think each one of us has a breed that we all want and dont have:)

Yah Nava and I got particularly vicious over BLRW's and I went after olive eggers. I have expanded my horizons since then MWAHAHA... So the moral of the story is most of us are "real lifers" now which means you guys should really be over there too! PC... dont fear us little one... come to the dark side http://www.pic4ever.com/images/eghfal.gif

lovins what's up with the "fluffy and friendly like bob" comment!!! what about bad azz harley riding tough guy...sounds better....bad enough i have to tell people i raise silkies!!!

Last edited:
Who didn't want the naked necks? If they are girls, I'll be happy to take em!
smile.png
Trade ya for some of my soon to be hatchlings, whatever manages to pop out.
smile.png
That reminds me, I need to check on my eggs!
smile.png

Quote:
Yah Nava and I got particularly vicious over BLRW's and I went after olive eggers. I have expanded my horizons since then MWAHAHA... So the moral of the story is most of us are "real lifers" now which means you guys should really be over there too! PC... dont fear us little one... come to the dark side http://www.pic4ever.com/images/eghfal.gif

lovins what's up with the "fluffy and friendly like bob" comment!!! what about bad azz harley riding tough guy...sounds better....bad enough i have to tell people i raise silkies!!!

Awe come on Bob.. anyone that raises silkies has to be a little bit of a softy right? Not like I said you wear pink chaps
lol.png

Bob Im in lockdown!

2 D's
fl.gif
boy and girl
fl.gif
boy and girl
No F's left
No Chp left
S/L 4 :)
3 J's left
Nelly j too:)
1 of my split eggs good
and the 1 salmon fav

wee.gif
I even saw them streching in egg before lockdown:)

Quote:
Yaaayyy!!!
wee.gif
Company!
love.gif
My 'bator is holding at 100 degrees and 57% humidity! Heading out to the Sussex Poultry Show today and then home to stick my nose to the 'bator all day tomorrow!
woot.gif

Quote:
Yaaayyy!!!
wee.gif
Company!
love.gif
My 'bator is holding at 100 degrees and 57% humidity! Heading out to the Sussex Poultry Show today and then home to stick my nose to the 'bator all day tomorrow!
woot.gif

I was just wondering about you and the babies--nothing yet huh?? My bator is at 101-72%
wee.gif
this was the easiet incubating expereience ever!! DH even said he couldnt believe I have not been paying attention to it at all! Now day 20-ish not so much hehe

Quote:
Yaaayyy!!!
wee.gif
Company!
love.gif
woot.gif

I was just wondering about you and the babies--nothing yet huh?? My bator is at 101-72%
wee.gif
this was the easiet incubating expereience ever!! DH even said he couldnt believe I have not been paying attention to it at all! Now day 20-ish not so much hehe

Day 20 is at 8pm tonight for me. Nothing yet! Mine was an easy incubation this time too!
smile.png
I can't wait to see what I get! It's always like Christmas! And DH just about finished my greenhouse brooder!
love.gif
I'll get more pix up later today! Cold here 37. I'm sure you're much colder up there! Mary said there's supposed to be 1100 chickens today at Sussex!

Quote:
wee.gif

Day 20 is at 8pm tonight for me. Nothing yet! Mine was an easy incubation this time too!
smile.png
I can't wait to see what I get! It's always like Christmas! And DH just about finished my greenhouse brooder!
love.gif
I'll get more pix up later today! Cold here 37. I'm sure you're much colder up there! Mary said there's supposed to be 1100 chickens today at Sussex!

Tell everyone I said hi-I wish I could have made the trip as it seems all my buddies will be there:-( very cold and I have snow to wake me up this am
barnie.gif

Quote:
smile.png
love.gif

Tell everyone I said hi-I wish I could have made the trip as it seems all my buddies will be there:-( very cold and I have snow to wake me up this am
barnie.gif

I love the cold and snow!
smile.png
I just hate to lose DH when it snows. He's the Supervisor of 2 towns and has to plow. I can't wait for the day when we can take a walk in falling snow! Hope I'm still able to walk by then!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom