UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

up to 8 pips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
ahhhh doesnt it cause so much anxiety when there are so many and none out? It does me...lol It rots tomorrow is Monday and thats when the majoirty will start to hatch out-I have to work:-( I hope I get to see at least the 2 that pipped hatch out???
fl.gif

Quote:
ooooohhhh awsome!! I cant wait to put more in come tuesday!!! So far I have 20 silkie eggs to go in and I believe some millies???

Sorry I won't be able to send up those whites...those ladies stopped laying the other day. That's why I decided I better hatch what they gave me that week....a whole 6 eggs..so I can get some more layers by spring. All the marans babies are already spoken for. Hopefully when they hatch my lavender wheaten projects should be laying
fl.gif
and it will be time to fill up the bator again.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
ooooohhhh awsome!! I cant wait to put more in come tuesday!!! So far I have 20 silkie eggs to go in and I believe some millies???

Sorry I won't be able to send up those whites...those ladies stopped laying the other day. That's why I decided I better hatch what they gave me that week....a whole 6 eggs..so I can get some more layers by spring. All the marans babies are already spoken for. Hopefully when they hatch my lavender wheaten projects should be laying
fl.gif
and it will be time to fill up the bator again.
thumbsup.gif

Oh I wasnt hinting for the eggs karen hahaha I hope you get all 6 eggs to hatch out for you so I can buy eggs next year!!!! I love those whites! Trust me when I say I was NOT going to incubate again but the evilness, selfishness, and addiction creeped up! LOL

Quote:

Yep, Millies on the way! And don't worry, it is a "small" batch like you asked!
lau.gif

Where's featherz? I am curious to see how the Millies she got are doing!
ya.gif

Quote:

lau.gif

ya.gif

ok how small is small? I saw that box sister! It ddnt look like a small box to me-is my earring that big?? LOL

Quote:
lau.gif

ya.gif

ok how small is small? I saw that box sister! It ddnt look like a small box to me-is my earring that big?? LOL

Yep, your earring took up most of the box, along with the Velociraptor LF eggs for Lovins! lol Wait till she sees what she is getting!

Wow what a beautiful day!! Sunny and 73 degrees!! Triggered my girls to all lay today!! 8 eggs all ready!! I'm not gonna hatch anymore! I'm not! I'm not!!!

Quote:

Yep, your earring took up most of the box, along with the Velociraptor LF eggs for Lovins! lol Wait till she sees what she is getting!

hahaha does she know she's getting eggs??? I better set up a date ASAP for meet up hahaha

yah BOB lots o eggs---what ones?? Nope I dont care
barnie.gif
not going to ask again

Quote:

hahaha does she know she's getting eggs??? I better set up a date ASAP for meet up hahaha

yah BOB lots o eggs---what ones?? Nope I dont care
barnie.gif
not going to ask again

oh no you opened up the can of worms now!!!! My best pen of b/b/s has 5 hens 4 laid today 2 of them have crest the size of softballs (the J eggs and the N egg)...hmmm do I smell an egg swap Nat!! Couple of polish laying to...blue babies smooth and frizzle and chocolate cuckoo

Back
Top Bottom