UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Yeah, I was trying to ignore that comment. Jeremy ends up with a hangover when Bob is involved!

oh ya my fault!!! Let me guess his arm hurts next day from me twisting it to, right

I only get hangovers if I drink goose instead of Jack. Learned my lesson there, won't do it again. AND, he never twists my arm, cuz I like Jack a lot lot lot!

Quote:
I know _ we cant wait NOT to have 6-800$ monthly electirc bills and fuel bills at the same time-

ahhhh....shorts, tank top and flip flops...life is good....I HATE THE COLD

Hi today 89F down here!
big_smile.png
Why do you live where it snows if you hate the cold?

Quote:

Hi today 89F down here!
big_smile.png

Sure, rub it in!

off topic - the latest hammacher catalog has a cat tree that costs $800 plus $115 shipping. EGADS. And all because it's a real tree. I can get 'real trees' from my yard and wrap sisal around them for a lifetime for that much money and my cats will destroy them equally quickly. Wow.
smile.png

As for the cochin, he didn't look like he should be someone's soup just yet. Plus if he turns out pretty maybe someone will want him for a baby-daddy before he starts being rambunctious. plus he's in a barn juuust in case. Ah, the things we say for justification.
tongue.png

Quote:
you better throw those eggs of yours up for auction!!!!

what's ur address again nat!! We gotta give ya a selection of bbs to choose from!!!

Quote:
you better throw those eggs of yours up for auction!!!!

what's ur address again nat!! We gotta give ya a selection of bbs to choose from!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!! Good thing you've got more than 1 bator!

thankfully I don't live close enough to anyone to go get more eggs so this is the last hatch of the year. YAY.
tongue.png
Now if I could just see a chick or two I'd be happy. go chickies go!

Quote:

Hi today 89F down here!
big_smile.png

working on getting out if here brindle...couple interviews this week in SC

Quote:

Hahahahaha!!!!! Good thing you've got more than 1 bator!

She needs to break out the BIG bator!

Back
Top Bottom