UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

nonononono hahahaha. no more hatching!!!
smile.png
My hubs will kill me. He's already grumbling about my taking over the barn.
smile.png

Quote:
Hi today 89F down here!
big_smile.png
Why do you live where it snows if you hate the cold?

Sure, rub it in!

Hey, in the summer I'll be whining when it is 102 down here and 89 up there!
roll.png

Quote:
you better throw those eggs of yours up for auction!!!!

what's ur address again nat!! We gotta give ya a selection of bbs to choose from!!!

hahaha I dont know if my bator will fit them all--Christine and jeremey have to let me know how many they sent so I can crunch #'s. I have 20 of my own collected right now-then the millies then whatever is you feel like poisoning me with
th.gif
I am NOT getting the big bator out and I am NOT getting that second bator out! you cant make me ...I wont do it!

Last edited:
Quote:
Goose? Peacock?

ack I hope not!!
smile.png
I don't know what I'd do with one of those! LOL. I can't find the sheet with the groupings, but I seem to remember all the candidates were chickens.. but this is one big egg! And it candled as alive, so we'll see what (if anything) comes out of it.
smile.png

Quote:
what's ur address again nat!! We gotta give ya a selection of bbs to choose from!!!

hahaha I dont know if my bator will fit them all--Christine and jeremey have to let me know how many they sent so I can crunch #'s. I have 20 of my own collected right now-then the millies then whatever is you feel like poisoning me with
th.gif
I am NOT getting the big bator out and I am NOT getting that second bator out! you cant make me ...I wont do it!

Umm, I think it was 16.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom