UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
go up to the address bar... the address for the page you are on ends with that page number... just change it to 200 and hit enter and it will take you back to page 200.

geo... i could kiss you!

right???
love.gif

Chicken explosion!! I will try to take a pic before i go to to work but I had a zillion little babies packed in like sardines when I woke up this morning. I count 17 so far!

51848_p1010090.jpg

Only one gretchen egg so far that I can tell - the little yellow favorelle. Larger ones are mutt eggs. There's one little MF D'uccle trying to get out of his egg right now, haven't decided if I should help before work or not, but will probably leave it be.

Last edited:
still only two out but 4-5 more pips:) into day 21 now:)

Mommahen???? you must having a bulging bator right now???

Yah Featherz!!! that a bator full of pretty happy fluff!!!!

Quote:
go up to the address bar... the address for the page you are on ends with that page number... just change it to 200 and hit enter and it will take you back to page 200.

geo... i could kiss you!

Me too!!!! Thanks so much!!! It's good to learn something new!
big_smile.png

Three more before I left. Oh, and as I said in the hatching threads, the incubator IS open in my picture, but that's not the one I am using for hatching. I was using a second incubator as a 'midpoint' as I had over 30 eggs in my 'holds 20' brinsea. So when I get a big hatch they look like teenage kids stuffing into a car for a contest.
tongue.png

My one massive dino size egg has not pipped yet and is not peeping, but the next one down is still peeping but not pipped. Those are all my 'mutt' eggs.
smile.png

And now I am at work, hoping the light bulb doesn't burn the house down.
tongue.png
(still too cold to use my sunroom so I made a last minute switch to in the house brooding until I get home tonight).

Last edited:
Quote:
you are sharp there is no way to do it except go back page by page:-(

Hi George...about time you became visible on this thread!! Just checked out your bator on your BYC page...awsome job!!! I think I smell some modifications coming to mine!

Quote:
Yep and there's two more MFD in the bator that popped out, plus one more bantamy looking mutt egg. Can't wait to see what the mutts end up looking like - so far there's three chipmunk style, two black and one black and yellow. I can't find the paper to see what the mixes were. Maybe I can guess better when they are all dried off. Will get better pics when I get home. I hate monday mornings - have to rush to get hubby to train station so I am out of the house by 5:30 AM and not back until 5 this evening. I hope the house and the chicks are still there when I get back
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom